- Steep, straight down, long, cracked and decaying roadbed that ends at a commercial road filled with fast trucks. . . Yeah. I'd say so.
- You need a controlled descent.
- You need airbags.
- If you skid or tumble over one of those potholes, there'd be a cushion.
- Right. The bike hits something, the airbag inflates, and you are thrown backwards at incredible speeds, fracturing the back of your head.
- Okay. Maybe the airbags should be on your clothing.
- Let's see. You hit the ground, first causing a concussion, the airbag immediately inflates and you bounce up into a tree.
- Well. . . How about airbags on the sides of the bike, you know, cushioning you when it falls over?
- As long as the bags don't catch your legs and sandwich them up next to your ears.
- There's a nice switchback with a gentle grade on the other side. . .
Thank you A.J.